Coconut tapioca pudding
Tapioca pudding is oh so much yummier when made with creamy coconut milk! Make this recipe your own by adding variations such as different blends of spices or fruit to the mix. Enjoy!
- 2 cans premium coconut milk
- 1/4 cup granulated tapioca
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or other sweetener
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground true cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk, tapioca granules and salt and heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Simmer over medium heat while stirring frequently, until tapioca granules become transparent.
- Remove from heat and stir in sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Pour into individual serving bowls or cups, then refrigerate or serve warm as a comforting wintertime treat.