Create a restaurant quality Ceylon curry in 4 easy steps and just under 30 minutes! Perfect for a quick and easy cozy dinner for two, welcome these authentic organic Ceylon flavours into your home with simple instructions and spices fully packed with traditional allergen friendly ingredients. Complement your organic heirloom rice with a true taste of Sri Lanka right in the comfort of your home!
With 2 other Ceylon curry flavours and spice levels to choose from, stock up on quality, healthy and delicious meals that are better than takeout.
Curry Paste: water, organic onion, organic coconut oil, organic coconut vinegar, organic garlic, organic ginger, organic coriander seed, organic galangal, organic coconut, organic lemongrass, organic curry leaf, organic coconut nectar, salt, organic chili pepper, organic pandan leaf, organic Malabar tamarind, organic cumin seed, organic fennel seed, organic clove, organic true cinnamon, organic cardamom, organic black pepper, organic turmeric.
Dried Herbs: organic curry leaf, organic onion, organic garlic, organic pandan leaf, organic chili pepper.
How to use
1. Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil on medium heat, stir in contents of curry paste and herb pouches and sauté 1 minute.
2. Add 2 to 3 cups of vegetables and protein of your choice then sauté 5 minutes
3. Add 1 can (400 mL) of Cha's Organics Premium Coconut Milk with ½ cup of water and simmer 10 minutes or until all ingredients are well cooked.
4. Season to taste with salt and your choice of sweetener then serve over rice and garnish with lime and fresh cilantro.
- Certified Organic
- Certified Kosher
- Preservative and sulphite free
- Non Irradiated
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- No artificial flavours
- 100% delicious