Chai Spiced Nicecream With Vegan Caramel
Recipe contributed by Joey's Plate
- 8 cups sliced bananas, frozen
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tsp true cinnamon, ground
- 5 tsp ginger, ground
- 1/2 tsp clove, ground
- 1/4 tsp cardamom, crushed with pods removed
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 6 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- ¼ cup deodorized coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor or blender, combine all nicecream ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Set in freezer until hard enough to scoop (around 2 hours).
- In a blender, combine all caramel ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Scoop nicecream balls into serving bowls and drizzle with caramel sauce.