Fruity Coconut Chia Pudding
- ½ water, freshly boiled
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup premium coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup, or sweetener of choice (optional)
- 1 cup mango chunks, strained and rinsed
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 clementines, peeld and dices
- 2 kiwis, beeled and diced
- Seeds from ½ pomegranate (optional)
- Pour freshly boiled water over chia seeds and stir well, then let stand 2 minutes until a gel-like texture starts to form.
- In a medium saucepan, warm coconut milk until warm and soilds are melted, then add to the soaked chia seeds along with the maple syrup or sweetener if desired and stir well.
- Let stand 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally until the chia seeds have soaked up most of the liquid and the mixture is thick. Use the back of a spoon or fork to break up any remaining clumps.
- While the chia pudding is setting, place half of the mango into a blender and purée until smooth.
- Spoon the mango purée into 4 dessert bowls or parfait glasses, followed by chia seed pudding and raspberries.
- Garnish with remaining mango chunks and fruit, along with other toppings of your choice.