Mocha with Coconut Whipped Ceam
Recipe contributed by Vegan Montréal in collaboration with Marchés TAU
- 2 Tbsp Marchés TAU espresso ground coffee
- 1 to 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of warm plant-based milk of your choice
- ¼ cup coconut whipping cream
- A piece of dark chocolate for making chocolate shavings
- Using the coffee maker of your choice, prepare a double espresso and pour into a mug.
- Add chocolate chips and mix into the coffee with a whisk or frother until dissolved.
- Steam milk or heat in a sucepan then froth and pour over espresso.
- Whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form and add a generous dollop to the mocha.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and serve immediately.