Recipe contributed by The Food Snaps
- 1 can coconut whipping cream, chilled overnight
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of your choice (optional)
- 2 cans pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice for drinking or smoothies)
- Scoop the pre-chilled coconut whipping cream into a large mixing bowl and whip 1 to 2 minutes using an electric beater, until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the maple syrup if desired and continue to whip until evenly blended.
- In 4 small mason jars, layer the whipping cream using an icing piper and the pineapple chunks and repeat the process, till it reaches the top.
- Top it off with a nice swirl of whipping cream.