Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Latte
Recipe contributed by Joey's Plate
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp turmeric latte instant mix
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice blend (see recipe below)*
- True cinnamon powder for garnish
- In a small saucepan, simmer the plant-based milk, pumpkin purée and maple syrup for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the turmeric latte instant mix and pumpkin spice blend and whisk well until all ingredients are well blended
- Froth coconut cream using an electric frother or milk steamer.
- Pour the pumpkin spice turmeric latte into two mugs, top with the frothed coconut cream and serve with a dash of true cinnamon.
*Pumpkin Spice Blend