White Chocolate Bars With Watermelon Chips
Recipe contributed by Murielle Banackissa
Makes 2 bars
- ½ cup (50 g) raw cacao butter, chopped
- ¼ cup coconut whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pack watermelon chips
- Using a double boiler, melt cacao butter and coconut oil together.
- Remove from heat, add coconut whipping cream and maple syrup and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture evenly into two chocolate molds then garnish with watermelon chips.
- Place in the freezer at least 3 hours until set and remove just before serving.