Cashew Coconut Sour Cream
Recipe contributed by Joey's Plate
Delicious and creamy, this vegan sour cream is sure to delight!
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours and drained
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 capsule vegan probiotics
- 1 1/2 - 2 Tbsp deodorized coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dill, chopped
- In a high speed blender, purée all ingredients except coconut oil, chives and dill.
- Add coconut oil and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl, stir in chives and dill then refrigerate at least one hour.